911 BioCare’s offers a unique and effective weight management program. Whether you want to lose 25 or 75 pounds, our weight loss program works! 911 BioCare’s medical weight loss program is physician directed and based on proven & tried clinical protocols that target root causes of obesity, and weight gain, to achieve and maintain healthy weight loss goals.
As we age, our body’s conserve fat for various reasons, all of which we need to address:
- Stress: the stress hormone cortisol is one of the major modern saboteurs of health.
- Insulin resistance
- Chemical toxicity
- Hormone imbalance
- Thyroid imbalance
- Chronic Inflammation
911 BioCare’s weight loss program is customized to your metabolism and genetic predisposition. To facilitate you in reaching your weight loss goals, our physician may prescribe a treatment program that includes:
I. FDA Approved Medication
- Decrease you’re appetite
- Increase your metabolism
- Stop cravings for sugars, salts, and carbohydrates
- Diet without feeling starved or irritation
II. Energy Enhancing Injections and Intravenous Infusions
- Vitamin B12 for Increased Energy
- Vitamin D3 for Mood Elevation & Craving Control
- Lipotropic Shots for Burning Fat
- Intravenous Vitamin & Mineral Infusions
- Intravenous Amino Acid Infusion
III. Education and Maintenance
After completion of your program and attaining your goal weight we provide access to ongoing support and monitoring. After your assessment an individualized treatment plan will be created to manage your weight loss.
IV. Program Outline
The program involves a team approach to weight management:
1. An initial consultation with 911 BioCare’s physicians will assess your current and past health, weight history and weight loss goals. This will also be an opportunity to address any emotional or social issues affecting your weight, as well as receiving instructions on how to use the program.
2. Assessment by our medical team to ensure that any medical obstacles to weight loss are addressed. We will need to check blood levels of certain hormones and nutrients and blood pathology may be ordered and reviewed.
3. Implementation of physician prescribed treatment that may include FDA approved medications, nutraceutical injections/infusions, and bio-incidental hormone therapies.